Kristen's Interview with Antena3


YoutubeVeronicaspuffy   Also thanks to kstewdevotee

Antena3  Thanks to kristenstewartdaily Magic mirror, who is the fairest of these two actresses? Before answering, we asked Snow White and her stepmother about beauty.

Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror?
“Depends on the day,” says the spectacular Charlize Theron. “Yes, most of the time,” answer Kristen Stewart. The first is Kristen Stewart’s evil stepmother, the latter is Snow White, in the new adaptation of the story of Snow White and the legend of the Huntsman.

Two. Strengths and weaknesses in your looks:
“A good sense of humor, that’s my strong point…” replied the south african – A good sense of humor is my weakness.” “I like my hands because they look like my whole family's hands, we all have the same thing.. I think my ears stick out."

Three: Of all the compliments you have received, are there any you remember? 
“The one I like the most is a recent one, that I am a good mother,” responds Charlize. “To be chosen as Snow White was a compliment in itself.”

Plus, trick to remain so radiant.
“If you want my secret I’ll have to kill you,” answers the blonde playfully. “Seriously, I would love to tell you that I have a special face cream that I put on at night or something like that, but it’s dedication.” The young 22 year old’s secret is “to have a good time. That’ll make you feel good. Go out all night.”

Put a name to beauty 
Charlize Theron says: “My mother, I think my mother is fabulous…and George Clooney and Brad Pitt, I think they fit the bill.” Kristen Stewart takes the opportunity to compliment her co-stars. “Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth.”